Saturday, August 22, 2009

Kazan's # 33 2 Sketches 4 You

The paper I used for this card was in my stash, you know the stash you've had for awhile and say I'm going to use that one of these days, I just love it. Well I pulled it out a couple of days ago and when I saw Kazan's sketch I said I know just the paper I'll use (Cherry Arte), I also used Rose Red cardstock and a rub on from Stampin' Up, ribbon from my ribbon stash, and stickles. I'm really pleased with how it turned out, I hope you are too.

4 comments:

  1. wow! this is incredibly beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunnning, stunning card.Love all the layering.

    Lou
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous... Love everything about it

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love both your cards. Very pretty
    Thanks for playing with us at http://2sketches4you.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete