Monday, August 3, 2009

Fabulous weekend!

Just got back from a trip to the SF Bay Area. It was my sister's birthday celebration and we played a round of golf on the Stanford University Golf Course. WOW! What a thrill. It would have been more of a thrill if I had played better. Oh well the thrill is still there. After the round of golf we had dinner at Fisherman's Grotto in SF. That was a thrill too, since I haven't been to San Francisco for about 11 years. I truly have missed the City by the Bay.

Early Saturday morning we left the Bay Area and drove up to Bear Valley for their Music Festival. It was fantastic. What beautiful country it is up there. I donated for an auction a pre-made Holiday Album, I was so nervous when the auctioneer started the bidding, I was worried no one would bid on it. Luckily a very nice lady bid on it and it sold. Phew! Definitely an experience.

Sunday we drove home on Route 49. What a beautiful drive. I'm sure are lucky to live in such beautiful country.

No comments:

Post a Comment